[Hpn] The bottom line is helping end homelessness not exloiting it for monetary gain

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:50:26 -0500 (EST)

how many other types of payment are there. is money the only profit?
exploitation for ego salving, or doing good to get into heaven?
ms wright took the states money for how many years before conscience
moved, bill accepts the states money and it's right to oppose the hand,
i accept the free state care for my medical.... because we're smart
enough
to use the system?  because it's there? there are people at all levels
failing the
test. brothers and sisters not taking that child in. thousands of us with
warm homes not sheltering..personally.. those in need. would we need
a provider system if we took personal responsibility for our bretherens'
needs?
to work in the system is ok. don't denigrate the mighty works of many by
lumping with the ethically challenged. they are few  and not the answer
to homelessness.