[Hpn] The bottom line is helping end homelessness not exloiting it for monetary gain

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:48:47 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Jodie Wright Riteoh@aol.com

Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: Tinker's A Fraud - The Struggle Is Over~AMEN~

The bottom line:  There are many people out there in the homeless provider
world receiving big bucks into their programs that are not doing all what
they can for the homeless. There are people at the State level falling
asleep on the job; by not taking swift action to the thieves in the programs
who are letting children sleep out in the cold tonight and every night, here
in NH: There are thousands of children and their families outside .  In my
opinion, because of the bureaucratic positioning from the State of NH - it
is very apparent that the State wants to shake hands with providers; instead
of,  cutting off the funding to those providers that lost the sight of their
mission a very long time ago.  The provider stronghold over the State office
is why I left my job with the State in 2002 and that is why I am disgusted
when I realize that people still spend their time pointing fingers or
throwing stones at the person(s) that care.

The Office of Homeless and Housing and their practices is where the finger
needs to be pointed. Please leave the people that truly care about each
single persons steps in homelessness, like Tinker, alone.

Jodie Wright

Jodie,

As imperfect as I am, I will always stand with our poor and disabled
population because I am one of them.

A Brother In The Struggle
Bill
www.newhampshirehomeless.org