[Hpn] Medicine bottles get tiny radio antennas/FDA to endorse 'bar code that barks

Graeme Bacque gbacque@colosseum.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:18:58 -0500

William Charles Tinker wrote:

> It is bad enough that "BIG BROTHER" watches us from cams and satellites
> now in our own medicines bottles? NoWay! Tink

That's easily enough thwarted. Just transfer your meds to a new (safe)
bottle and dispose of the original container right after purchasing
them. (Don't even wait until you get home to do this).