[Hpn] Fw: Douglas Stambler Has Promised NH A End To Homelessness By March 31,2005 Our Prayers Are Answered

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:56:02 -0500

Dear Anonymous Homeless:

I prayed so long about this that I have now got degenerative arthritis in
both my kneees so we in New Hampshire will welcome this white magician to
pull 20,000 units of no housing out of thin air and make  every one thats
homeless now in NH  have permanent affordable housing with in 4 months as
Douglas Stambler has promised!

That would mean that I do not have to worry about people or take any more
phone calls about disabled,or displaced persons being out in sub freezing or
zero weather any more.
Your right I think Douglas Stambler has some insider information that will
make a miracle happen here in NH and will produce housing of 2 million units
of housing in a ripple effect nation wide.

Well Douglas, I am sure Keith Kuenning the excecutive director of New
Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness will be happy to hear any plan you
have towards solving NH  homeless dilemma in 4 months.

A Brother In The Struggle
Bill