[Hpn] *good news* on my end: i.e., I have a place to winter from 12/1/2004 thru 4/30/2005

Morgan W. Brown Morgan W. Brown" <morganbrown@gmail.com
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:28:42 -0500

Just wanted to share some *good news* of a personal nature that
concerns my own circumstances with those on the HPN list whom may be
interested.

>From December 1st (2004) to May 1st (2005) I will have a place to
winter. It is a good arrangement, providing me with a room of my own
(including private entrance) in the area with most of the usual
comforts of home and, even though it is temporary, it will get me
through the winter and to the warmer weather of Spring. In addition,
by having someplace to stay put for this length of time, it may also
give me enough time to try to arrange something more permanent
elsewhere for when I have to move out of there on May 1st. The
arrangement just worked out last night (Thursday), which is why I did
not have anything to report until now.

So from December 1, 2004 until May 1, 2004 consider me as being
formerly homeless. Am hoping circumstances will allow me to continue
as such after that date if a place can be found in order for me to do
so. For the time being however, this is cause for some celebration, at
least for yours truly. Of course there is still much work to be done
out there and I will continue to do my part as well, when and where I
am best able.

Morgan <morganbrown@gmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont USA