[Hpn] update and up theirs...

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 21:51:38 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1439065852-1084683098=:47966

Well, just had owner threaten my job again and over this BS between Tom and William, I couldn't give a f**k who is the biggest bulshit artist in this case. It is just a little job and I need it for now and I suspect Tom is trying to edge me out and get Jimmy back in. Why is something I don't know and couldn't care less about except it is becoming real drag. Don'tr be surprised if nesa appears about homeless guy beats boss to death with baseball bat at this rate. I was being quizzes abiut pornos that only Tom has seen being in the back by trash bins. They were gone just as fast it seems. Smells funny to me. i suspect just another lie. Also for now I have to not be on premises at night to sleep in van - will do for a while I guess. AI was told that I can indeed tay in the Wal-Mart lot in end of their lot.  Kind of sick of it all.Not the forst time I have written about this job and the problems but I now think there must be something horribly wrong here I don't know about. All the
 tenants like me and Tom seems to be the problem but I am wondering more and more why the owner keeps him on. Something wrong in picture, just what I don't know. I am thinking that Tom is having fun in that he gets a rush feeling powerful in doing this to me and that he is trying to make himself look good by making others look bad. I hate this BS.
   Aih me well, pray for me, send lawyers, guns and money as the song says...
   Zen hugs, joe