[Hpn] Re:Sandra and HPN can some one help to change from e-mail to daily digest

Morgan W. Brown morganbrown@gmail.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 16:14:01 -0400

Sandra's  e-mail address at HPN: sandra@asu.edu

however the way one goes about making such changes on their own, if
they have (a) their password, is to go to the following HPN info Page
and scroll down to the *HPN Subscribers* section of the page and,
then, in the submission form (or box)following "To change your
subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get a
reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from HPN), enter your
subscription email address:" -- do what it says and click "edit
options." If I recall correctly, it may ask for their password and if
they have it, then they just follow the instructions and once they get
to the right page, they make the changes they want.

is that correct Sandra?

Morgan