[Hpn] Judge orders a drug-addicted mother to have no more children

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 11:14:12 -0400 (EDT)

we votedthis particular fascist group in. dictators are different
let's throw the bums out and move on
as to the merits of limiting the baby making possibilities, perhaps with
a population too large for the resouces some response is warranted.
perhaps treatment or a change in the way we teach our children. having
babies is a biological process, taught to be a good thing. let us teach
the opposite. having babies is a harm to this planet just as the use of
fossil fuels is.
pollution of all sorts should be a subject for our education system and
in our homes.