[Hpn] Petition: Rumsfeld must resign

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 19:59:20 -0400 (EDT)

two possible approaches
one

the question about what "they" are doing to us.

we, the american people are supposed to be better than others. freedom
frees us from the debauchery of the less free nations of the world. you
mean
we're not?
do we accept caning our kids because the strict religious cults do?
is this humane
we apologize because we see the error of our conduct and know that
without the
rule of law all is chaos. to perpetrate the very thing we chastise our
enemy's for is
hypocrisy.
hazing is a crime punishable by a jail term in every state of the union
and the
confederacy and all states after the civil war. we fought that war to
free people
from the torture of slavery..

second, "shalom"  leaves no room for   war for oil  or the usurpation
of ethical and moral behaviour by an administration destroying the
american soul by forming an empire.
peace is not the making of war on a third world nation to controll it's
oil reserves.

not in my name or the name of any other free american should anyone treat
another human being inhumanely.
you sound like a palestinian. would you torture me?  oh no, it was the
israeli's
who tortured, and thier supreme judicial body told them to stop!!!!
as an ancestor of a religiously persecuted group  (pilgrims)  i demand
the head of our government retire immediately for this moral ineptitude.
on the other hand, he's dunb enough not to know he was wrong. that is
damning.