[Hpn] Petition: Rumsfeld must resign

Thu, 13 May 2004 19:35:03 -0400

Philip,

I think you must be a loyal Republicrat?But you still will learn that our
troops are going to come back with a whole bunch of ailments that we will
find come from DU 235/238 which this Presidents father shot all over the
desert in IRAQ in 1991.IRAQ has never been connected to WTC or Usama bin
Laden either if anything Saddam Hussein and him hated each other,and  there
are no WOMD weapons of mass destruction, and 70 per cent of the people
imprisoned according to American Red Cross are not IRAQI troops they are
citizens like you or me caught up in the sweep of our Troops arresting
whomever they saw.

You need to listen to more than the BUSH  family channel because  if he
keeps it up he will get impeached and save us tax payers $400,000.00 a year
salary when he leaves OVAL officefor rest of his life.Oh by the way any one
wanting to sign the impeach Bush Petition go to www.impeachbush.org I signed
and bought a Tee Shirt too!

I do not know if you realize we should not have been in IRAQ in the first
place,and if you believe all the  garbage our government feeds us your in
for a real eye awkening when you find out that this was a war of  words to
incite us to a war on terrorism meaning Usama bin Laden,but the funny part
is Usama  bin Laden is still free...At one point we had world support behind
us until BUSH lost control and decided to take out Saddam Hussein too ..

We better be prepared for every little country shooting at or  spitting on
us now because we are over 10 times bigger than IRAQ and they are still
fighting we won nothing... there is nothing heroic or patriotic about our
troops  being lied too and sent into  a unsanctioned economic action that is
getting close to being called BUSH'S BLUNDER!

A Brother
Bill
New Hampshire Homeless /Founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://pictures.newhampshirehomeless.org