[Hpn] Cotton/Radar Reading/Date Change!!!!!

Wed, 12 May 2004 20:46:04 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <yarddogs@eddyjoecotton.com>
To: <yarddogsroadshow@eddyjoecotton.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Subject: Cotton/Radar Reading/Date Change!!!!!

 From: The Yard Dogs Literary Grotto

 Hello Good Folks and Misfits

 Once again, my memory has failed me. The reading I had noted in my last
message (the one scheduled for Thursday, May 13th) is ACTUALLY on Tuesday,
May 25th. Same place, same time - different day.

 A gang of writers including Eddy Joe Cotton, Kirk Read, Thea Hilman &
Chelsea Starr will be sharing their literary strains at the San Francisco
Public Library (Main Branch located at 100 Larkin). As part of the Radar
Reading Series. Hosted by none other than Michelle Tea. Downstairs in the
Latino Reading Room - 6pm. TUESDAY, MAY 25TH - Free Cookies! Come one,
come all.

 More information here:

 http://www.kirkread.com
http://www.theahillman.com