[Hpn] [ocap] Stand and Support Kanehsatake

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sun, 9 May 2004 17:16:38 -0400 (EDT)

once again the attack on a reasonable reply is your tactic.
i did expect this and will say study your history.
this is not a question of right or wrong, but of who controlls the untaxed
income on liquor and tobacco. add to that the gambling/bingo profits and
you have one crime tribe against another. reality sucks but truth will
out.
we're not talking about redskins in loincloth but modern capitalist
pigs, none of whom give a rats ass about the poor.