[Hpn] Re: Constructive Criticism Please Respond To Her Directly

Mon, 9 Aug 2004 06:59:58 -0400

***Advocates and Activists Every Where***

Our own homeless Rev.Karen Martin  needs to have some input and our moral
support here and if we can afford to $$ donations to help her worthy cause!

Please folks if you would reach out a hand to her and contact her on e-mail
MYPERSONALASSISTANT@peoplepc.com or please call her at 336-988-6790 as she
needs to hear from us.

Thanks!

A Brother In The Struggle
Bill
www.newhampshirehomeless.org

----- Original Message -----

 From: Rev. Karen Martin
 MYPERSONALASSISTANT@peoplepc.com

 Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004
Subject: Constructive Criticism Please

 Hi!

 It was a long-time coming! For 9 months I have
worked on providing resources and agreements to give
anyone "Work Today". 6 weeks ago everything crashed.
I started over about 6 weeks ago and have almost
finished reconstructing everything

 I NEED YOUR COMMENTS BEFORE it can be finished and
ready!

 Please consider helping me by checking out these 3
websites:

 http://www.makemoney.mra-impa.org

 http://www.procleaning.mra-impa.org

 and it still needs a facelift.. but

 http://www.smallbusiness.mra-impa.org

 PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT MAKES THE POINT

 IF INFO IS EASY TO FIND

 CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS GREATLY NEEDED!

 Meanwhile, I am still getting at least 10 calls a
week from people asking me to help them Work Today
and get a paycheck this week. I need your
constructive criticism to help them!

 You can call me at (336) 988-6790 in Greensboro.

 Thanks,

 In His Service

Rev. Karen Martin

 www.homelesseast.org Homeless Prevention