[Hpn] my family needs your help

JebGirl18@aol.com JebGirl18@aol.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:24:22 EDT

-------------------------------1064370261

My name is Dandanel Stulting and my parents and little sister live in
washington state, i live in california, they are in a shelter up there and i wish to
bring them down here where i can help them and get them back on there feet.
the only problem is that neither i or them have the funds to move them down here
do know of a way or a program that can help us?
please, if you know any thing that can help us please contct me back .
thankyou very much
Dandanel

3400 15th st west apt #99
rosamond, ca 93560
661-256-7916
jebgirl18@aol.com

-------------------------------1064370261

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>My name is Dandanel Stulting and my parents and little sister live in w=
ashington state, i live in california, they are in a shelter up there and i=20=
wish to bring them down here where i can help them and get them back on ther=
e feet. the only problem is that neither i or them have the funds to move th=
em down here do know of a way or a program that can help us?</DIV>
<DIV>please, if you know any thing that can help us please contct me back .<=
/DIV>
<DIV>thankyou very&nbsp;much</DIV>
<DIV>Dandanel</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>