[Hpn] NYC production company looking to interview homeless for tv show

homey homey@ids.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:22:57 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_eKAN5RR9uT5krYSobz3zpQ)

Is this what HPN really wants to promote??  I feel very unsafe with such =
postings, especially with no details.  What is this person trying to =
hide?  It's a yahoo address, perhaps another bumfight production? =20

What type of reality show are we talking about here?  Will it be =
empowering to homeless people?  What and who are YOU (NYC Production)?  =
I think homeless people can help themselves if offered real =
opportunities.

There certainly was not enough information for myself or anyone of us to =
consider such an offer. But, I am sure some desperate soul will respond =
to your request.

Catherine Rhodes

  ----- Original Message -----=20