[Hpn] NYC production company looking to interview homeless for tv show

sa krey sakreyr2r@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:14:55 -0700 (PDT)

--0-31569263-1063649695=:17268

Hello.  I am working with a NYC based production company looking to produce a reality based tv show.  The premise of the show is to offer a homeless or disadvantaged person assistance in building a new life.  The show will provide "makeovers", wardrobe, job placement assistance, and couseling.  If you are in the NYC area, and feel that you would be a good candidate for this show, please e-mail me.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Virginia