[Hpn] annivesary

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

--0-238667980-1063232512=:4698

    Well it is the eleventh of September again and we are no closer to arresting Bin Laden accused of masterminding the attacks on the towers. also the country Is going broke and the military is starting to recruit among all those who wish to illegally enter the U.S.

    Is the president going to commemorate the anniversary by opening a sale at Wal-Mart or some other new sweatshop ? I mean hell it is an anniversary shouldn't we be having cake and partying ?? You know go down to the bar and knock down a couple of tall cold ones real fast ? Oh, right, that is how this got started isn't it !

   Well to hell with the president appointed and all his crew. Bush never had a job that he didn't screw up and have his butt rescued at other's expense and the rest of his mad little crew can inspire Dracula to try harder. Even those that are starting to abandon ship Bush. Bye bye, Powell now that you've said you won't be around for the sequel come next election's theft. On your way out please take the rest of the crew with you and go to Hell please ?

    God I don't know which is more depressing the news or that these guys make Nixon look good. Hell, maybe that was the idea all along ! You can see it - Kissinger at night over the grave going "Mein Fuhrer, they will regret losing you now that Cheney and I have moved these goyisher fools in ! Meine President - I can walk ! !"

--0-238667980-1063232512=:4698

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Well it is the eleventh of September again and we are no closer to arresting Bin Laden accused of masterminding the attacks on the towers. also the country Is going broke and the military is starting to recruit among all those who wish to illegally enter the U.S.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Is the president going to commemorate the anniversary by opening a sale at Wal-Mart or some other new sweatshop ? I mean hell it is an anniversary shouldn't we be having cake and partying ?? You know go down to the bar and knock down a couple of tall cold ones real fast ? Oh, right, that is how this got started isn't it !</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>&nbsp;&nbsp; Well to hell with the president appointed and all his crew. Bush never had a job that he didn't screw up and have his butt rescued at other's expense and the rest of his mad little crew can inspire Dracula to try harder. Even those that are starting to abandon ship Bush. Bye bye, Powell now that you've said you won't be around for the sequel come next election's theft. On your way out please take the rest of the crew with you and go to Hell please ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; God I don't know which is more depressing the news or that these guys make Nixon look good. Hell, maybe that was the idea all along ! You can see it - Kissinger at night over the grave going "Mein Fuhrer, they will regret losing you now that Cheney and I have moved these goyisher fools in ! Meine President - I can walk ! !"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-238667980-1063232512=:4698--