[Hpn] Mom in need of prayers and help

William Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 20:35:34 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_l2K+DjvohylhvHIxmT5B8A)

Julie,
I have sent your prayer request, and story of your circumstances onto =
people whom might be able to help you.
A Brother In Peace And In Strife
Bill
www.newhampshirehomeless.org

----- Original Message -----=20
From: momof3=20
To: William Tinker=20

I have had the worst couple weeks. I dont even know if you remember =
me... I was in a car accident last week. In alot of pain and have  I am =
coming to you to ask you to pray for our situation that we have found =
ourselves in. I have always been self supportive but for the last few =
months everything that has gone downhill. I have been very sick with =
Migraines, Mono and I was in a very bad car accident recently. I am at =
least for now confined to a wheelchair with a broken foot and leg . I =
have had two surgeries to try and repair the damage. I also will be =
having surgery this week for a broken nose and fractures in my face =
caused by the accident. The kids father abused me physically and =
mentally for years and I had just left him for a fresh start when this =
happened. Me and the kids are under a protective order for the moment =
anyway. He already broke it once so he is jail awaiting our trial. I am =
afraid I will be evicted if I do not somehow come up with rent and I =
have prescriptions that I cannot even fill. I am christian and like I =
said my kids are the most important thing in my life and I am trying to =
cope the best I can.my husband who is in jail for beating me and =
breaking the protection order ,,, well his dad called me today =
threatening me if I didn't bail him out of jail .. and that as his wife =
it is my responsibility and I wouldnt like what happned if I didnt ... =
no one in his whole family will even bail him out ...what does that say =
about him the bond is only $50. and not one person in his family will =
give him a place to stay or bail him out but threaten me if I don't .. =
he hurt me.I am protecting me and the kids. I put them first. I just =
cant handle all this right now. Emotionally I am a complete wreck. Just =
please pray to god to give me strength to be strong for my children and =
find a way to pay rent  so we dont lose our home and get groceries and =
the medications I need and clothes ect. I know that there is a light at =
the end of this tunnel somewhere. Thank you. Let God see us through. If =
you could help me in any way I would appreciate it so much.=20

Julie Guthrie momof3inva2002@yahoo.com=20
1008 Stockton Street=20
Radford, Va 24141.

--Boundary_(ID_l2K+DjvohylhvHIxmT5B8A)

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">Julie,</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">I have sent your prayer request, and =
story of your=20
circumstances onto people whom might be able to help you.</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">A Brother In Peace And In Strife</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">Bill</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><A=20
href=3D"http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org">www.newhampshirehomeless.org=
</A></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3Dmomof3inva2002@yahoo.com =
href=3D"mailto:momof3inva2002@yahoo.com">momof3</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Dwtinker@metrocast.net=20
href=3D"mailto:wtinker@metrocast.net">William Tinker</A> </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>I have had the worst couple weeks. I dont even know if you remember =
me... I=20
was in a car accident last week. In alot of pain and have&nbsp; I am =
coming to=20
you to ask you to pray for our situation that we have found ourselves =
in. I have=20
always been self supportive but for the last few months everything that =
has gone=20
downhill. I have been very sick with Migraines, Mono and I was in a very =
bad car=20
accident recently. I am at least for now confined to a wheelchair with a =
broken=20
foot and leg . I have had two surgeries to try and repair the damage. I =
also=20
will be having surgery this week for a broken nose and fractures in my =
face=20
caused by the accident. The kids father abused me physically and =
mentally for=20
years and I had just left him for a fresh start when this happened. Me =
and the=20
kids are under a protective order for the moment anyway. He already =
broke it=20
once so he is jail awaiting our trial. I am afraid I will be evicted if =
I do not=20
somehow come up with rent and I have prescriptions that I cannot even =
fill. I am=20
christian and like I said my kids are the most important thing in my =
life and I=20
am trying to cope the best I can.my husband who is in jail for beating =
me and=20
breaking the protection order ,,, well his dad called me today =
threatening me if=20
I didn't bail him out of jail .. and that as his wife it is my =
responsibility=20
and I wouldnt like what happned if I didnt ... no one in his whole =
family will=20
even bail him out ...what does that say about him the bond is only $50. =
and not=20
one person in his family will give him a place to stay or bail him out =
but=20
threaten me if I don't .. he hurt me.I am protecting me and the kids. I =
put them=20
first. I just cant handle all this right now. Emotionally I am a =
complete wreck.=20
Just please pray to god to give me strength to be strong for my children =
and=20
find a way to pay rent&nbsp; so we dont lose our home and get groceries =
and the=20
medications I need and clothes ect. I know that there is a light at the =
end of=20
this tunnel somewhere. Thank you. Let God see us through. If you could =
help me=20
in any way I would appreciate it so much. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Julie Guthrie <A=20
href=3D"mailto:momof3inva2002@yahoo.com">momof3inva2002@yahoo.com</A> =
</DIV>
<DIV>1008 Stockton Street </DIV>
<DIV>Radford, Va 24141.</DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></P></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_l2K+DjvohylhvHIxmT5B8A)--