[Hpn] FW: Signon / Homeless Surveillance

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:23:55 -0700

Hey All,

The folks at EPIC have been a tremendous resource and sorely-needed allies
in the fight to keep the government's nose out of homeless people's butts.
If you or your organization would like to sign on, just follow the
directions below. Thanks!

peace,

chance martin
COH-SF