[Hpn] Please remove my email address

Peter Kazanjy petekazanjy@stanfordalumni.org
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:17:57 -0800

I don't intend to sue anyone, but I too requested to be removed from the
list, and still have not been removed.  I would really like to be
removed from the list, as I don't have the time to read the messages.

Thanks so much to the moderator who can help me get off the list, so I
won't have to bother anyone again!

Best,

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: hpn-admin@lists.is.asu.edu [mailto:hpn-admin@lists.is.asu.edu] On
Behalf Of William Charles Tinker
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 6:20 PM
To: hpn@lists.is.asu.edu; sandra@lists.is.asu.edu
Subject: [Hpn] Please remove my email address

Would some one kindly unsubscribe M Hodge from Homeless Peoples Network
he
or she thinks they are only one that gets e-mails on this list.

Perhaps they do not realize you must have been homeless to have joined
in
the beginning?

Please note the threat that was made made below.

Sincerely
Bill
www.newhampshirehomeless.org