[Hpn] Austin, TX - Memorial service held for homeless (85 died this year) - News 8 Austin TV News - November 16, 2003

Wes Browning wes@speakeasy.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:30:38 -0800 (PST)

I doubt that 15% of the population of Austin is homeless. Maybe
there's a missing decimal point. I would believe 1.5%. -- wes