[Hpn] american indians

SMMQ2@aol.com SMMQ2@aol.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:04:10 -0500 (EST)

--Boundary_(ID_BOtTnxDyakBa3YhCOMWg3A)

I am looking for a current number of homeless American Indians.

I would also like to know if this "homeless" means living on the street, or
bouncing around between relatives and being without a permanent address.

What are some of the policies enacted or underway to help combat this
epidemic?
I can look up the policies so I just need the names, besides the McKinney
Homeless Assistane Act.

Thank you,
Suzanne

--Boundary_(ID_BOtTnxDyakBa3YhCOMWg3A)

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am looking for a current number of homeless American=
 Indians.<BR>
<BR>
I would also like to know if this "homeless" means living on the street, or=20=
bouncing around between relatives and being without a permanent address.<BR>
<BR>
What are some of the policies enacted or underway to help combat this epidem=
ic?<BR>
I can look up the policies so I just need the names, besides the McKinney Ho=
meless Assistane Act.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you,<BR>
Suzanne </FONT></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_BOtTnxDyakBa3YhCOMWg3A)--