[Hpn] Fwd: I am looking for a homeless person....

Tedrico Latham tedrico@hotmail.com
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:20:17 -0800

From: "Laura Powers" <powerstripproductions@hotmail.com>
To: tedrico@hotmail.com
Subject: I am looking for a homeless person....
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 03:39:18 +0000

Hello Tedrico-

I hope you are well.

My name is Laura Powers and I am doing a production for Italian
television following the life of an Italian homeless person for a
few days in New York City. We would be sensitve to their situation
and want to tell their storey. The person must speak Italian and we
would pay the person who is chosen $75 a day.

I found you on the internet and wanted to know if there was a place
to post this on the internet where  people could respond or a
homeless coalition that might be able to help me... Especially one
that is into the arts. We need to get a person fairly quickly so if
you have any ideas I would really appreciate it. If you know of any
agencies or someone that could help I would appreciate it.  I will
also be putting up flyers in the New York  City vacinity at Drop in
centers.

Thank you for any assistance  in the matter.

All the best,
Laura

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es