[Hpn] Seeking a church or individual sponsor ship please help?

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:46:42 -0500

From: Mirabelle Ngange    missmayaah@yahoo.com

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

My name is Mirabelle Ngange I am a Cameroonian and I am 21years old.

We are 6 in the family and I am the second born. My father is retired and my
mother a house wife.

I am jobless and pray to have one,as I am willing to learn and do anything
that is not illegal so I can be self supporting and a boon to my family and
the people that sponsor me.

I am pleading for your assistance. I pray  that you might help me to come to
the US  and work. I wish that you might sponsor me for I am not able to make
it here. I would gladly  repay you what ever it costs in money for my
sponsorship to come to USA if this is possible.

My e-mail address is missmayaah@yahoo.com

And my postal address  is

Mirabelle Ngange
c/o
Mispah Baptist Church
Limbe PO Box 796
Cameroon

Thanks for understanding and any assistance or information you might provide
to help me in my quest.

God Bless

Mirabelle Ngange