[Hpn] just when..

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:06:22 -0800 (PST)

--0-111086530-1068678382=:87495

  Well I was feeling real negatively about other people. Has a bit to do with dealing with the BS from manager at the pod mall I do some rabbiting in which pays a little. And I do mean little... also getting paid damn slow again. Twit boss starts off with "I'm not racist..." before launching into his take on the "million man march". Course he looks over his shopulder to make sure none of "them" can overhear.  I am so tired of opeople who claim not to be (fill in the blank) who then prove they damn well are and are also hypocrites. I much more prefer people who are upfront with what they believe. They also, I have noticed, are a hell of a lot less racist than Tom the Mismanager is.
   Well I was getting into a funk approaching epic proportions when I also misplaced my wallet with all my id in it even my birth certificate. Also in it was the hundred dollar bill that was to buy me that small tent trailer that I can park behind the mall and live out of. Not much but better than what I am doing now. I was going to tear everthing ut of the back of my van and search for it there but it is raining here real hard. I just can't hack this much at one and was about to spiral down and out. I did a light sweep up at the mall not my usual get it all out of here routine and went to the donut shop to get a coffee and plain muffin to just make me put everything else aside. Actually the wallet had me in a frenzy but surprise as beforee I could order the woman who works there pulled my wallet out from behind the counter. Seems I had dropped it out of the van last night somehow and another customer picked it up and brought it in. They both recognised it as mine and she was waiting
 for me to show up. I hadn't even recalled being there last night! Anyway when I opened it up the hundred was slipped into one of the card holders over my driver's licence. I hadn't done that. It would have been an easy hundred for either of them but neither one kept it. You couldn't have midsssed it in there and suddenly I felt good because I could see there are a lot of good people out there and I felt a little - well a lot - dumb because I was letting a little adversity and Tom's attitude ruin my day and attitude.
  Went to ATM and got a twenty to buy coffee for the locked out picketers in front of Albertson's because they're out in the cold rain today as well. Oh yeah and I gave the woman at Mr. Blue's Donuts a buck and a half for the guy who found my wallet so that his next coffee and donut are on me.
   Day still wet and cold but I'm gonna get through it no matter what.
            Zen hugs, Joe

--0-111086530-1068678382=:87495

<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=4><EM>&nbsp; Well I was feeling real negatively about other people. Has a bit to do with dealing with the BS from manager at the pod mall I&nbsp;do some rabbiting in which pays a little. And I do mean little... also getting paid damn slow again. Twit boss starts off with "I'm not racist..." before launching into his take on the "million man march". Course he looks over his shopulder to make sure none of "them" can overhear.&nbsp; I am so tired of opeople who claim not to be (fill in the blank) who then prove they damn well are and are also hypocrites. I much more prefer people who are upfront with what they believe. They also, I have noticed, are a hell of a lot less racist than Tom the Mismanager is.</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=4><EM>&nbsp;&nbsp; Well I was getting into a funk approaching epic proportions when I also misplaced my wallet with all my id in it even my birth certificate. Also in it was the hundred dollar bill that was to buy me that small tent trailer that I can park behind the mall and live out of. Not much but better than what I am doing now. I was going to tear everthing ut of the back of my van and search for it there but it is raining here real hard. I just can't hack this much at one and was about to spiral down and out. I did a light sweep up at the mall not my usual get it all out of here routine and went to the donut shop to get a coffee and plain muffin to just make me put everything else aside. Actually the wallet had me in a frenzy but surprise as beforee I could order the woman who works there pulled my wallet out from behind the counter. Seems I had dropped it out of the van last night somehow and another customer picked it up and brought it
 in. They both recognised it as mine and she was waiting for me to show up. I hadn't even recalled being there last night! Anyway when I opened it up the hundred was slipped into one of the card holders over my driver's licence. I hadn't done that. It would have been an easy hundred for either of them but neither one kept it. You couldn't have midsssed it in there and suddenly I felt good because I could see there are a lot of good people out there and I felt a little - well a lot - dumb because I was letting a little adversity and Tom's attitude ruin my day and attitude.</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=4><EM>&nbsp;&nbsp;Went to ATM and got a twenty to buy coffee for the locked out picketers in front of Albertson's because they're out in the cold rain today as well. Oh yeah and I gave the woman at Mr. Blue's Donuts a buck and a half for the guy who found my wallet so that his next coffee and donut are on me. </EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=4><EM>&nbsp;&nbsp; Day still wet and cold but I'm gonna get through it no matter what.</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=4><EM>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Zen hugs, Joe</EM></FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-111086530-1068678382=:87495--