[Hpn] re: indoors, finally

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:31:57 -0800 (PST)

--0-1215778788-1068669117=:19866

Yay, Paula! And don't feel you need to appologise for just telling the truth. The point is you are right everyone "deserves" a place. Went through many of the same dfeeelings about being in my one room and attached bath and miss it noe that I am again homeless. Biggest thrill was sleping in a bed and not worrying about being hassled by police or neighbor or passer-by who thibnk they are so funny when they hassle some disdfortunate person. Also isn't great to have a bathroom again!!!! I hate public restrooms but other than giving up eating and drinking have no alternative.

an especially big Zen hug, no - Hugs (!) to you Paula !
                                      Joe