[Hpn] Fw: Mark @ NAMI Support

Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:13:16 -0500

Mark,
Thank you for helping us all continue to fight the good fight proud to know
you.
A Brother In The Struggle
Bill
William Charles Tinker / Founder
New Hampshire Homeless 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,New Hampshire 03276 USA
Advocates activists for disabled,displaced human rights
1-603-286-2492
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://pictures.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET

Hi!
I'm writing to ask you to send Mark a "thank-you" for the help he is
giving to me.
You know our donations dropped to almost nothing in the summer, and
have not yet increased.  Mark is helping me to do a paypal link to
our site - that will allow people to donate online "like writing a
check", or "by credit card"..  which I hope will be the answer to
keeping me online.
Mark is an amazing person.  Working as a small business with computer
work, he ended up on disability.  Like me, he didn't sit back on his
haunches watching tv, eating chocolates and getting fat.
Instead, Mark has found an unmet need & is "meeting that need" with
an online support group for the homebound Mentally Ill through NAMI -
National Alliance of Mentally Ill.
Mark will be one of our National Models - someone on a low-income,
meeting a basic unmet human need - with his own time & money - just
like me!
So, if you can - send him a "Thank you for helping Karen set up a
paypal link".  I know it would mean a lot to him!  So many of our
citizens who are "disabled", get no recognition from the world!
And please pray for me..  I am still serving 5,000 in need monthly,
2,000 in service monthly - and if our websites go down for lack of
the $150 by December for web costs - all will end!  Our website at
HomelessEast saves lives every month.. and to see it go offline with
winter on the way - well, how do I describe the end of almost 7 years
of work down the drain, knowing that people will die without that
information - SHELTERS BY STATE.
In His Service
Karen
http://www.LocalMissions.org (Christian Volunteers in Service)