[Hpn] any good ideas ?

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:16:58 -0800 (PST)

--0-1449521656-1068236218=:82113

Anyone familiar with scholarships/grants available to homeless
trying to get into a school? Specifically I want to train in IT.
Right now looking at getting my A+ certification and maybe picking up Novell and networking certs as well. Money is a problem of course but more so in getting information out of those who have promised to look into it. Must remmember to get them to promise to actually tell me I guess. Either that or perhaps I need to buy electric cattle prod and beat it out of them? I am in Southern California, if that helps.

Come to think of it, THAT hasn't particularly helped to now as is...
Zen hugs, Joe