[Hpn] translating sites

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:32:15 -0800 (PST)

--0-1890075051-1068064335=:54970

I cruise a lot of nonenglish sites and I use babelfish over on Lycos to translate most. They have a number of languags covered though sometimes a translation isn't much help n Japanese due to the machines not getting the difference in idiomatic English and Japanese.
It is a free service and while it may take a minue the webpage apears within their browser in English even though sometimes you wonder if they really meant it to parse in quite that manner! also carriesthrough on the links and on one site even ges through what is supposed to be a password protected section.
In case you're wondering I am an anime freak (otaku like you mean it!) and frequent anything TENCHI MUYO or my favorite SPIRITED AWAY.
Reality, yeah, I tried it. Found it didn't fit and tasted funny to boot.
       Zen hugs, Joe