[Hpn] Re: Tom and access

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:15:50 -0800 (PST)

--0-1428987933-1067746550=:60378

cut from post; ,,

<<The government has been saying (until last week, when the Education
people admitted that we don't have equality for schoolchildren at all)
that everyone is now connected to the Internet because everyone can get
access somewhere.

But that isn't really fair because if your access is the library, the
hours provided and the transportation time required don't match home
access. Not to mention the fact that you may have to stand in line at the
library! It is great for a lot of people, but the list would suffer it
Tom had to rely on the library or friends' connections. He has had to
do that in the past at times, when his computer broke.

sandy>>

  Right now I am using the good services at pc Zone cybercafe but without the cafe )(Damn it is cold tonight!) I pay ten bucks for a card granting me six hoiurs use of one of their computers or I can hook Navi ( okay so I'm tweee enough to name my laptop ! ) otherwise when I ge the chance and can hook up in someones' place I use Netzero which still provides free unlimited access again since they partnered with Juno. That may help with the Earthlingk problem but is my way of saying hang in there guys, You are SO needed and I appreciate it even more after the short wexplanatiopn of what goes on at your end. Tom and Sandy - Thank You Both and I extend that to all the others who must help get this to happen.
  Personally the library computer use is also open to all sorts of problems like you can find out by surprise who doesn't like you for whatever pettiness and then you are banned from use. And goddess forfend that it should be "political" !!!
  I may be buying a used tent trailer to live out of as opposed to my van and sometime after thsat I may start using a cell phone as modem or maybe a cheaper wi-fi card for Navi if I can find any "open" hotspots locally. That and all the other stuff I am trying. Might be I am the biggewest screw up ever but it seems less and less is working today. Might be the Bush administration and the cost of War for Haliburton but so many more are in dire situ now than before.
   Oh nd ecveryone - take care of yourselves and one another and may this year be the time it all gets better for everyone.
   Me, I'm going to ge a copy of the Alistair Sims version of A CHRISTMAS CAROL . You know it is rough when the atheist decides he needs to hear Tiny Tim say "GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!"
      Zen Hugs, Joe
    www.geocities.com/jos_reyn
  Oh and Thanks to you know who in Vermont as geocities says nearly sixty per cent of the hits on my site have come from the Norsehorse's Blogspot. And you take special care okay up there? Morgan I hope that section 8 got you a place this year something close to a hot coffee in the morning!

--0-1428987933-1067746550=:60378

<DIV>cut from post; ,,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&lt;&lt;The government has been saying (until last week, when the Education <BR>people admitted that we don't have equality for schoolchildren at all) <BR>that everyone is now connected to the Internet because everyone can get <BR>access somewhere. <BR><BR>But that isn't really fair because if your access is the library, the <BR>hours provided and the transportation time required don't match home <BR>access. Not to mention the fact that you may have to stand in line at the <BR>library! It is great for a lot of people, but the list would suffer it <BR>Tom had to rely on the library or friends' connections. He has had to <BR>do that in the past at times, when his computer broke.<BR><BR>sandy&gt;&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Right now I am using the good services at pc Zone cybercafe but without the cafe )(Damn it is cold tonight!) I pay ten bucks for a card granting me six hoiurs use of one of their computers or I can hook Navi ( okay so I'm tweee enough to name my laptop ! ) otherwise when I ge the chance and can hook up in someones' place I use Netzero which still provides free unlimited access again since they partnered with Juno. That may help with the Earthlingk problem but is my way of saying hang in there guys, You are SO needed and I appreciate it even more after the short wexplanatiopn of what goes on at your end. Tom and Sandy - Thank You Both and I extend that to all the others who must help get this to happen.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Personally the library computer use is also open to all sorts of problems like you can find out by surprise who doesn't like you for whatever pettiness and then you are banned from use. And&nbsp;goddess forfend that it should be "political" !!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; I may be buying a used tent trailer to live out of as opposed to my van and sometime after thsat I may start using a cell phone as modem or maybe a cheaper wi-fi card for Navi if I can find any "open" hotspots locally. That and all the other stuff I am trying. Might be I am the biggewest screw up ever but it seems less and less is working today. Might be the Bush administration and the cost of War for Haliburton but so many more are in dire situ now than before.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Oh nd ecveryone - take care of yourselves and one another and may this year be the time it all gets better for everyone. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Me, I'm going to ge a copy of the Alistair Sims version of A CHRISTMAS CAROL . You know it is rough when the atheist decides he needs to hear Tiny Tim say "GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Zen Hugs, Joe</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <A href="http://www.geocities.com/jos_reyn">www.geocities.com/jos_reyn</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Oh and Thanks to you know who in Vermont as geocities says nearly sixty per cent of the hits on my site have come from the Norsehorse's Blogspot. And you take special care okay up there? Morgan I hope that section 8 got you a place this year something close to a hot coffee in the morning!<BR></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>
--0-1428987933-1067746550=:60378--