[Hpn] I agree with Mr. Tinker and Mr. Hareksson

lcsa lcsa@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:44:56 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C33A67.902FCC80

Dear Board Members,
    I agree with you.  I don't understand how the same people who blame =
the homeless for not having enough "get up and go" to take care of =
themselves, will also not heed their efforts to help themselves.  Though =
I disagree with some of what you said (we don't need to exchange needles =
so that someone can put more poison in their bodies, we need to end drug =
use) I feel that whenever possible homeless unions should be organized =
and mobilized.  It would be great if each city hall had a consultant for =
the homeless who was currently or previously homeless, what the =
community needs is political clout.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C33A67.902FCC80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear Board Members,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I agree with =
you.&nbsp; I don't=20
understand how the same people who blame the homeless for not having =
enough "get=20
up and go" to take care of themselves, will also not heed their efforts =
to help=20
themselves.&nbsp; Though I disagree with some of what you said (we don't =
need to=20
exchange needles so that someone can put more poison in their bodies, we =
need to=20
end drug use) I feel that whenever possible homeless unions should be =
organized=20
and mobilized.&nbsp; It would be great if each city hall had a =
consultant for=20
the homeless who was currently or previously homeless, what the =
community needs=20
is political clout.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C33A67.902FCC80--