[Hpn] What's the general consensus on care not cash?

lcsa lcsa@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:48:02 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C35761.FAC27CC0

I know that we all have different opinions, but should an advocate =
support it or fight it?  Does it have any good points?  Is there some =
kind of compromise that can be made where less cash is subtracted and =
more services are added?  Thanks for the opinions.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C35761.FAC27CC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I know that we all have different =
opinions, but=20
should an advocate support it or fight it?&nbsp; Does it have any good=20
points?&nbsp; Is there some kind of compromise that can be made where =
less cash=20
is subtracted and more services are added?&nbsp; Thanks for the=20
opinions.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C35761.FAC27CC0--