[Hpn] re: East Indian...

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:57:17 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Frivolous: RE: [Hpn] re another reply for
carol

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Sandra Andrews wrote:

> Wes, is an East Indian lager some sort of drink - ?

Absolutely.
-- Wes Browning

   Oops! I thought you meant East Indian Logger... and
I was gonna do such a nice rendition of thr Python's
"I'm A Lumberjack".
   I'm a Guiness Stout fan personally though like it
half and half (mixed with Harp's Lager) but rran into
an appalling version where Canadians mix it with some
concoction called Spruce Beer that proports to be made
from Christmas Trees  - and tastes like it.