[Hpn] homeless left for dead in Kelowna landslide

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:57:42 -0700

"Homeless left for dead"-

Wow, another powerful message of hate and neglect from society. They'll search
for miners in a mine collapse, rescue people in floods, look for buried survivors
in earthquakes for days, pull people out of ruins after a tornado but not move
one rock to search for a homeless person.

If people are homeless due to a natural disaster, they are still considered
"human" and worthy of millions of dollars of emergency aid.

Another thing to put into NIMBYISM- "Neglect is my bias (for)You (homeless)"..

Harmony

American Homeless Land Model
http://www.dreamwater.org/biz/kenchurchill/index.html