Frivolous: RE: [Hpn] re another reply for carol

Wes Browning wes@speakeasy.org
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:31:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Sandra Andrews wrote:

> Wes, is an East Indian lager some sort of drink - ?

Absolutely. It's a lager, which makes it the sort of beer I like most,
and it's from the country of India. I just recently discovered
something called Taj Mahal lager, which is from Bombay, and I've
decided that it is the best lager I've ever had, way better than that
Samuel Adams stuff, for example. So now I'm interested in whether it's
just that Taj Mahal is good, or if maybe it's that East Indian lagers
in general are really really good.

-- Wes Browning