[Hpn] (no subject)

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

--0-323288166-1058587742=:4485

   Geez, I feel so down in the dumps this evening! Van still running okay (knock on wood) but man I miss that bed and the shower. It was neat just sitting by the pool reading while cooling the feet in the pool. BTW, I have been told that the leg problems aren't related to bad circulation but are an alergic reaction having toi doi with cut grass and stuff in the air here. HAd a similar experience a few years back when both Tammy and I came down with itches all over. She had mendical coverage and finally got claratin or something similar. I made so with gols bond powder which helped tremndously. Claratin is now available without perscription so I may get some.
   Anyway, it is not having the room and bed that has me down. Mispent afternoon looking at camper RVs. - Kitchen, bath, bed and motor - gods, I want one!!!!! It reallyi amazing, I should be better in mood - temp only in 80s because of weather pushed over Rockies east of here by hurricane in Gulf rather than over 100 like all of last week. Even had overnight thundershowers I am told. Sun not as hard on my back thanks to the clouds and winds. But I really enjoyed not sleeping in my car.
   Gods was it ever nice just to really lay down and stretch out and not have to avoid the pedals with my feet! In case anyone else thinks I am so "brave" for living this life let me dispell all misconceptions.
   I hate every second of it.
   Bravery has nothing to do with it. Like I have a choice? I really had to look at the young woman who told me that. You can tell when someone has done notheing and gone nowhere; they have such exaggerated, extravagant ideas that have little to do with the real world. Of course she votes Republican and Libertarian.
    Well tonite I sleep inthe front seat with the fan plugged into the backup battery. (Boy, I liked that air-conditioned room)
    Thing is what about all the others who don't even have a van or the money to get the back up battery and 12 volt clip on fan and are going to sleep under the briges spanning route 60 here in Moreno Valley, The ones some of whom don't even have the blanket to leave and worry thst it won't be there when they get back tommorrow night.
    I am comparativrely lucky. Thay don't have the money for the room fopr three nights. Oh sue I know a couple of dudes whose military retirement comes in and then they have a room for almost two weeks - course they have to try and panhandle so they can buy something to eat or cheap beer.
   Yes and I;m complaing and I'm pissed. So I can just imagine how they feel. Same times ten at least.
    Me, I should be happy if the van just runs well for a while.
    Even if it does - betcha I won't be.
        Zen hugs anyway, Joe

--0-323288166-1058587742=:4485

<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Geez, I feel so down in the dumps this evening! Van still running okay (knock on wood) but man I miss that bed and the shower. It was neat just sitting by the pool reading while cooling the feet in the pool. BTW, I have been told that the leg problems aren't related to bad circulation but are an alergic reaction having toi doi with cut grass and stuff in the air here. HAd a similar experience a few years back when both Tammy and I came down with itches all over. She had mendical coverage and finally got claratin or something similar. I made so with gols bond powder which helped tremndously. Claratin is now available without perscription so I may get some.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyway, it is not having the room and bed that has me down. Mispent afternoon looking at camper RVs. - Kitchen, bath, bed and motor - gods, I want one!!!!! It reallyi amazing, I should be better in mood - temp only in 80s because of weather pushed over Rockies east of here by hurricane in Gulf rather than over 100 like all of last week. Even had overnight thundershowers I am told. Sun not as hard on my back thanks to the clouds and winds. But I really enjoyed not sleeping in my car.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Gods was it ever nice just to really lay down and stretch out and not have to avoid the pedals with my feet! In case anyone else thinks I am so "brave" for living this life let me dispell all misconceptions.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; I hate every second of it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Bravery has nothing to do with it. Like I have a choice? I really had to look at the young woman who told me that. You can tell when someone has done notheing and gone nowhere; they have such exaggerated, extravagant ideas that have little to do with the real world. Of course she votes Republican and Libertarian.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Well tonite I sleep inthe front seat with the fan plugged into the backup battery. (Boy, I liked that air-conditioned room)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thing is what about all the others who don't even have a van or the money to get the back up battery and 12 volt clip on fan and are going to sleep under the briges spanning route 60 here in Moreno Valley, The ones some of whom don't even have the blanket to leave and worry thst it won't be there when they get back tommorrow night.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am comparativrely lucky. Thay don't have the money for the room fopr three nights. Oh sue I know a couple of dudes whose military retirement comes in and then they have a room for almost two weeks - course they have to try and panhandle so they can buy something to eat or cheap beer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Yes and I;m complaing and I'm pissed. So I can just imagine how they feel. Same times ten at least.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Me, I should be happy if the van just runs well for a while.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Even if it does - betcha I won't be.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Zen hugs anyway, Joe</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-323288166-1058587742=:4485--