[Hpn] Questions From a New Member

Cindy Lacy c_92_99@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:07:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, as a new member I have been somewhat frustrated in
trying to get information about this network. There is
not really much posted online about it. I feel like I
can not commit to participating until I have a better
understanding of this network so I have there initial
questions:

-How many people in this network have or are
experiencing homelessness?

-What is the function/Mission of this Network

-Why is this list serve located on a university
server? Is this a research project? If it is not a
research project, why did the university/university
member set it up?

-Who on this list has not been homeless and what is
their reason for being on this list?

Cindy