[Hpn] These men are "scum" and they have got away with and done this for years!!

William Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:18:09 -0400

Brothers And Sisters,

To steal from the disabled,homeless and poor is a much greater crime than it
appears
and this is only the tip of the iceberg here.

This same shelter New Horizons has been operated by ex-police and their
cronies for years and they have allowed some decent  people to die in exteme
weather conditions,I know as I attended a couple of their funerals so please
when you say you do not share my outrage than your not paying attention!

Poverty pimps come and poverty pimps go but we need to be watch dogs for
abuses to our brothers and sisters because that food was meant to be used in
the shelter,I understand canned goods got a shelf life of 3-5 years I do not
think this was headed for any dumpster,there was profiteering going on
here,lets call  a DUCK a DUCK!

At any rate thanks for the history lesson on what you do with your surplus
food, I think any store donors hearing about this will now cut back on
giving out day old bread and pastries because they will now figure its going
to get dumped or thrown away any how.

A Brother In The Struggle
Bill aka Tink
www.newhampshirehomeless.org