[Hpn] OT: 68 Year-old Long Rider Gene Glasscock Travels VT on Horseback

Morgan W. Brown norsehorse@hotmail.com
Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:46:05 -0400

This is off-topic, but may be of interest to some on the list.

If you come across Gene anywhere on his lengthy journey, if you can, make
sure to meet and speak with him and, if you possible, either help him out or
help connect him with someone else who can when he is in your area. He is
really good people! For example, when I met and spoke with him, even though
he was well worn out and hot and our talk was brief, we talked about
homelessness and he was very interested in learning more. -- Morgan

Sunday, July 06, 2003

fyi: The below item was just posted on Norsehorse's Home Turf (NHT) Blog
<http://nht.blogspot.com>:

68 Year-old Long Rider Gene Glasscock Travels Vermont on Horseback During
Mainland-U.S.A. Capitol City Ride:
http://nht.blogspot.com/2003_07_06_nht_archive.html#105751892947396017

Morgan <norsehorse@hotmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont USA
Norsehorse's Home Turf: http://nht.blogspot.com

Note: Please feel free to forward this entire messge as is anywhere and
everywhere! -- MWB