[Hpn] Supporting ourhomeless brothers and sisters all over the Globe

William Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:44:06 -0400

July 1, 2003

***To All Officials Whom Victimize Homeless Brothers And Sisters Any
Where***

We the world wide  community of homeless advocates and activists beseech you
to cease this harassment of the displaced poor by making life a living hell
for them.

Why can't you find human compassion and good faith to assist these persons
to find permanent housing instead of arresting persons for sleeping
where/when they are weary?

Why can't you the powers that be, set up safe sleeping zones for the poor
and homeless until such a time that affordable permanent housing is built?

We all know it costs a lot of money to keep some one locked-up/housed in
jail, so why don't you try to work with the brothers and sisters to create
housing?

Remember this ladies and gentlemen,we are all created equal, as we come into
this world with nothing, and go out of it the same way.

We hope you will understand that we support all the brothers and sisters in
their quest for a decent home in their cause of righteousness.

Thank you for your consideration and any help to resolve this world class
problem forthwith.

Respectfully submitted,

William Charles Tinker

New Hampshire Homeless  founded / 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,New Hampshire 03276 USA
Advocates,activists for displaced, disabled and human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://pictures.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html