[Hpn] HPN list emailer and Archives work again -- and listworker Tom can send email again

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:36:56 -0800

Tom,

Welcome back! It's a sheer relief and pleasure to "see" you again:-) You are
certainly the heart, soul and driving impulse behind HPN.

*Thinking aloud, here* You and HPN provide an incredibly valuable service- I
am wondering (at least) a couple of things:

1)if there is any way of lining you up with some tech charities who recycle
computers (for any future emergencies)- I've been on the digital divide mailing
list for months now, and have heard about many such places.

and

2)Ummm...any chance you'd consider getting a web-based email address for emergency
communication purposes?

Glad to see you back,

Harmony

American Homeless Land Model