[Hpn] HPN list emailer and Archives work again -- and listworker Tom can send email again

Tom Boland wgcp@earthlink.net
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:32:28 -0500

Greetings to all my friends at HPN.

Listworker Tom (me) is back finally -- after over four months of glitches
on my home computer that prevented me from sending e-mail.

I've been reading HPN posts via the online archives, and also unblocking
bounced posts via the Net even while I couldn't send or easily get email.
A clog on HPN list which began January 6 is now cleared, thanks to HPN's
technical guru, Sandy at Arizona State University.)

If you know any "currently or formerly homeless" person who has written my
email address requesting to sub to HPN since NOV 2003, please ask them to
resend the request.

Anyone who has sent me an e-mail since early November 2002, please resend
it. (I had to get a new computer, plus dump all prior email, to get back
online.)

Write ON!

For economic justice through nonviolent direct action. -- Tom Boland