[Hpn] Fwd: Drugs, alcohol and democracy.

Tent City tentcitypdx@yahoo.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:20:23 -0800 (PST)

--0-732937417-1043148023=:82349

--0-778815540-1043148023=:82349

Greetings Paula in Sacramento, John Hubbird in Portland, Robert Norse and Becky Johnson in Santa Cruz, Clare Cochrane in South London, Joan in Hood River, Brother Bill in New Hamphshire, Lee Larson in Happy Valley, Rayna Rusenko in Tokyo and Cathy Crowe and Boni Champage in cold Ontario. Thought you might appreciate Mother Clu of Santa Barbara's words and wisdom.
Jah guide and protect.
Jack.
 Note: forwarded message attached.

"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God."

                             H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I
--0-778815540-1043148023=:82349

<P>Greetings Paula in Sacramento, John Hubbird in Portland, Robert Norse and Becky Johnson in Santa Cruz, Clare Cochrane in South London, Joan in Hood River, Brother Bill in New Hamphshire, Lee Larson in Happy Valley, Rayna Rusenko in Tokyo and Cathy Crowe and Boni Champage in cold Ontario. Thought you might appreciate Mother Clu of Santa Barbara's words and wisdom.
<P>Jah guide and protect.
<P>Jack.
<P>&nbsp;Note: forwarded message attached.</P><BR><BR>"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God."<br><br>                             H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I