[Hpn] Ein glueckliches neues J@hr aus OsaKKKa, Japan.

旅浪人/JILL 旅浪人/JILL"
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:08:02 +0900

Comrades;

 "Ein glueckliches neues Jahr!" from osaKKKa.

Save our poor & homeless comrades' lives!
Struggle for our comrades' lives!
Stop the War against our poor & homeless comrades' lives immediately!

 31 december 2002-3 january 2003, 4 Tent Village in osaka city begin Winter
Struggles intensively for our poor & homeless comrades' lives. thanks.
 in solidarity,(rebel_JILL)
 following are our schedules;

@Nagai Park Tent Village
 31 december 2002 -3 january 2003
12/31 18:00- soup kitchen & noodle for new year's eve
         25:00- night patrol for homeless comrades(suburb of the Nagai park
& Nagai park)
  1/ 1 14:00- starting of soup kitchen
         16:00- supplying foods for homeless comrades. starting an exchange
meeting
         25:00- night patrol for homeless comrades
  1/ 2 12:00- starting to make rice cakes
    14:00- medical consultations
         16:00- supplying rice cakes and foods for homeless comrades.
starting an exchange meeting
         25:00- night patrol for homeless comrades(suburb of the Nagai park
& Nagai park)
  1/ 3 14:00- starting of soup kitchen
         16:00- supplying foods for homeless comrades. starting an exchange
meeting
         25:00- night patrol for homeless comrades(suburb of the Nagai park
& Nagai park)

@Ougimachi Park Tent Village
 20 december 2002 -28 february 2003?
 12/31 18:00- soup kitchen & noodle for new year's eve
  1/ 1 11:00- supplying rice cakes and foods for homeless comrades. starting
an exchange meeting
         16:00- starting of soup kitchen
         19:00- supplying foods for homeless comrades. starting an exchange
meeting
         21:00- night patrol for homeless comrades around the Umeda and
Tenjinbashisuji district
  1/ 2 10:00-  starting of soup kitchen
         13:00- supplying foods for homeless comrades. starting an exchange
meeting
         16:00- starting of soup kitchen
         19:00- supplying foods for homeless comrades
         21:00- night patrol for homeless comrades around the Umeda and
others district
  1/ 3 10:00-  starting of soup kitchen
         13:00- supplying foods for homeless comrades. starting an exchange
meeting
         16:00- starting of soup kitchen
         19:00- supplying foods for homeless comrades
         21:00- night patrol for homeless comrades around the Umeda and
Tenjinbashisuji district

@Osaka Castle Park Tent Communities

  1/ 4   9:00- starting to make rice cakes
         12:00- supplying rice cakes and foods for homeless comrades.
starting All Osaka tent communities exchange meeting.

@Nishinari Park

  1/ 3   9:00- starting to make rice cakes