[Hpn] Homeless Awareness 2003

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:46:52 -0800 (PST)

I believe that you all mean very well, and have
contributed a lot to our understanding of elements of
the situation.

I just wish that this social problem would be resolved
with the fundamentals of the understandings of the
professional. I tend to think that none of them ever
took a course in biomechanics, statistical concepts,
or urban development.

I think that most of us understand that there is such
a thing as saturation.

It doesn't matter, weather we are dealing with the
number of autos being sold or another product of
commerce, such as soup kitchens, and service
providers.  An entity will populate the planet till it
reaches a maximum balance with the environment.  Where
as it is just plane ignorance on the behalf of the
cities not to recognize with the dismantling of the
system set up in the second quarter of the last
century that this population would retain the same
needs or become a slight burden in other formats.
 This number has changed little over the past 3,000
years as the population of this planet continues to
grow strongest in the underdeveloped regions of the
world and they migrate to the wealthiest nations in
hope out of desperation.  This creates a deeper
problem as our services for the poor become overlooked
by the swelling of manual laborers stream in, going
nearly unchecked taking the dollars out of the mouths
of our rural poor.

So the story remains the same as it did with the
advent of foreign trade.