[Hpn] new/old addy 4 me

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:46:41 -0800 (PST)

--0-2072250568-1046296001=:95399

Well guess what!!!! webmail is back up and sort of working... They now have this drastic time out on the connection which seems to be less than 2 minutes (rats) so I'm not able to send long emails (why do I hear cheering in the background???) but if you also send to my yahoo and do a "Cc: to me at

     jos_reyn@webmail.pe.net

then I can check for your letters, pipe bombs or whatrever for free at the kiosks. Yea, free if limited acess is back - not that I won't be using my yahoo mail and the cheap rental at pc zone. Ultimate solution is back online now that I am out of the Alessandro address but only spent 2 nights fitfully sleeping in the van and am in a house sitting situation indoors with most amenities in house that was trashed by teen throwing party after his family was foreclosed on. Windows replaced yesterday which relieves the tomblike aspect of the place. Was thinking of wearing trench coat and calling myself "Spike" (Too much Buffy, the Vampire slayer"???) but now biggest drawback is neighborhood kids pulling pranks like calling in fire reports and such and trying to disconect power at the outside circuit box and the manic chirp every few seconds from malfunctioning fire alarm system. Like having parakeets on steroids and speed...

   Otherwise all not so bad. kitchen needs fridge and I may get a small dorm type one and set up my TV/Video/DVD machines and have been watching anime and old horror - lucked into afive DVDset of old Alex guiness comedies in a boxed set for less than $25 and subcumed to the irrational idea that I NEED THIS - hey Obi-Wan was funny when he was younger and had white hair even then.

   Things not so bad I guess and this may go on for six months, hopefully I shall get it together somehow in that time. Wish me luck. Hell, wish me tons of money which will have an even quicker effect!

                   - Joe