[Hpn] re: long silences

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:14:58 -0800 (PST)

--0-2094265480-1046294098=:47637

Morgan you struck a cord there! In my case often I am trying to figure out how I feel about things - sometimes I'm just dumbfounded. Heck sometimes, I'm just dumb!

Anyway you've made me think and go looking for info. Also along with so many of the voices here you have made me feel less alone. Much appreciated!

Hoping you are warm, my friends in White River Jct. keep telling me how damn cold it is in Vermont now. Take care of yourself, hear!

       - Joe R.