[Hpn] Re: Re: Growing Columns

Thomas Cagle nh-adapt@juno.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:46:24 -0500

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:29:22 -0600  (Elizabeth B.) writes:

> Sorry to hear the potato experiment was so lack luster. I refuse to
> grow potatoes because for me, I can not only smell but taste the
> petroleum we have here leeching into the potatoes. I don't have
> this problem with anything else I grow - not even in raised beds
> but potatoes are like a sponge for me lol.

Elizabeth,
I dunno if you get any of the disability magazines out there but the
"Disability Rag" has a good peice on multiple chemical sensitivity
written by Mary Frances Platt, (a search may turn up the magazine site
and they do put current articles on the web). That you might want to take
a look at it.

MCS folks are the orphans of both homeless activism and disability
activism. Many are often both (homeless and disabled) and too few
recognise them for either.

> Pouring rain here Tom and probably headed your way again. Sorry to
> see it go your way but in all honesty, I'll be glad when we can get rid

> of this stuff!
>
> Elizabeth
>
> Elizabeth
> Bluebonnet Hill Miniatures Ranch
> Bonin-Tritt "Able" Farm
> http://groups.msn.com/AbleFarmandRanch

Man! its too #*%@ cold! this has been a colder than average and snowier
than average winter here in yankee land. That we have had no known
exposure deaths to our homeless is pure luck, and I'll still take the end
of the wager we won't really know for sure till the snow melts.

I got about 2 weeks to go before I can start tomatoes, send your rain.
You  can also have all the snow you want in any amount for a SASE in the
denomination of your choice. :-)

Tom C
http://bunnynh.tripod.com/

Only $9.95 per month!