[Hpn] [HKU] Re: Spam

UTB crew <nhutbp2001@yahoo.com> HKU@yahoogroups.com
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:38:47 +0000

dear Group
unfortunately technology over spam is beyond my understanding.
However, I notced a posting that said "test-public" with some egroup
site name and no member had joined so I deleted it because it was a
gut feeling about it.
Do I know if it blocked the spam, No I am not that technical to
know.Perhaps ya'll know the answers to this

I am in class, I dont have time to stay, just came to check in.
I will hang out later this evening.

cindy

--- In HKU@yahoogroups.com, "sherryl-annette <gingertea61@y...>"