[Hpn] [HKU] Re: Another member

UTB crew <nhutbp2001@yahoo.com> HKU@yahoogroups.com
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:41:20 +0000

Ginger, Links are welcome as we said this is a learning site for each
other, students and other seekers.

I just didnt want to get flooded with news reports that was my
exception.

thank you for you input.
cindy

--- In HKU@yahoogroups.com, sher-amie lewis <gingertea61@y...> wrote:

> I am interested in knowing if we can put in a URL that teaches some
reliance. Or has a lot we can learn from.
> ginger
>  carlson cindy <nhutbp2001@y...> wrote:
> Hi ginger, Harmony lets get some gab going.
> Hey I submitted the hard copy to my college and we are actually
going to use it as a practicum for students to learn some lessons on
poverty, cool.
> anyhow, Ginger I dont think anyone knoks are any harder than anyone
elses. I think perhaps it is about the learning that we get from the
lessons. How do we move through them and what steps do we us.  For
example I try to use reflection and journaling.
> Sometimes I dont think I have come very far in my life learning
process unlitl I read some old journal. Then I have sort of a WOW
process.
> Sometimes I try to join other people with the same type of issues
to have dialogues about the issues that are affecting me.
> How about you?
>
>  Harmony Kieding <ladyharmony23@y...> wrote: Hi Ginger*VBS*
>
> Good to see you in here:-)
>
> Harmony
>

> --- "sherryl-annette <gingertea61@y...>"
> <gingertea61@y...> wrote:
> > Hi all. It is good to get this invitation. Not that
> > my knocks are all
> > that hard anymore but I still run into some that I
> > could use a source
> > of input and feedback to help me figure out what to
> > do.
> >
> > The more answers we have the better we can find the
> > one to match the
> > situation for what is needed.
> >
> > ginger

> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/